19 May 2020 / Club News

Youth Tour Update 19-May



First my apology in the delay in this update, however it as been very difficult to maintain a consistent communication with Tour Operator Burleigh Travel Ltd.


However, I have been presented with following options for touring party members.


1. Full transfer of tour for either same or alternate venue for 2021.


2. A partial refund of around 70% dependent on amount paid by individuals with remaining balance transferred to next years tour to same or alternate destination if preferred.


3. A refund of 90% of tour costs, with 10% non refundable due to incurred administration costs incurred by Burleigh Travel.


Option 3 is in all probability the best outcome, given in my opinion 100% refund will be a time consuming, with possibly a legal case being required.


For reference of the group,  I would suggest Option 2.


In my position of Youth Team Manager, a season tour is always a priority objective in building our team going forward not only within our youth age grade but building sustainable growth of our Tonmawr senior team in future years.


This transferable balance of around £3000 will give us a good foundation in managing costs for this venture in 2021.


I will of course follow the consensus of all, please can you send me a confirmation, via text, e mail, or WhatsApp detailing simply your preferred option;


No1 - Full transfer;

No2 - Partial refund and transfer of remaining balance;

No3 - 90% refund 


Many thanks


Keith Gladwin

There doesn't appear to be any tagged photos.

Upload and Tag Photos

You must be signed in to add comments